Friday, October 20, 2006



Ah...where do I start? This is Bud's pride and joy (you will notice mine in the background). I don't know if you can see the name on the side but her name is Deary. Poor Deary has been through A LOT this year. She was made in China which means she will break down within one year (that's what everyone tells us-including the strange men who sit on her while you are in the grocery store). However, we have a one year warranty on her so hopefully we will be okay. Bud purchased her on a Saturday and Monday morning she did not start. A whopping 12 kilometers were registered. At that point I was pretty worried but so far she has been a very faithful old girl. We have not found another Deary in all of Phnom Penh. Apparently no one else wanted the cheapest moto possible:) All this does not matter to Bud-he thinks she is invincible. You would believe me more if you saw the way he drives her! I am sure you can see his love in the first picture!

No comments: