Tuesday, March 27, 2012

And for the last three months...


Although she doesn't know what it means, Kezzie likes to randomly throw out the phrase "I'm so bored." It's quite humorous, especially when you ask her to define boredom. She is becoming quite independent now, and I will often hear her in another world with her dolls and stuffed animals. This is her newest position for reading and playing the computer. The look on her face makes me realize that my little girl is growing up so fast.

Men of the house.

March should never be considered too early for a freezie.

The silly side.

"Past my bedtime? Never heard of the phrase." Some of Owen's greatest giggle times are when he is long overdue for bed.


Pretty soon I think he may be too big to sit on her lap.

Guess what sort of gifts Grandma brought home from Florida!

Watching the rain never gets boring.


Uncle Jeff (Juffer), Aunt Lena, Heather, Joe, Leah, Emma and Aron came down for a visit and we took a trip to the butterfly exhibit. Owen was such a sport:)



Okay, maybe he wasn't really enjoying this one. But hey, at least a moth is a little more manly than a butterfly.

No comments: