Wednesday, October 23, 2013

 Kezzie reading to Owen:) Melts my heart. The other day I heard her reading from her devotional and she was asking him "Owen, what can you do for others?" Then she gave him a list of options. She read on and I heard her stumbling over a word. She said "Owen, wait just a second. I've got to sound out this word." Righteousness is a tough word, I'll give her that!
 More sibling love
Surprise...it's that flash again.
 Possibly the greatest shot of these two yet.
 Have I mentioned how amazing this little girl is? That smile greets me every morning.

 Kezia is already teaching Isla how to play Old Maid. I find it somewhat disadvantageous that Isla's cards must be exposed all the time.
 SUCH a big helper. Depending on what you're looking for I guess.
 Ash this one's for you. I think this could be your screen saver if you needed a little boost every morning.

 Left my lunch on a table just long enough to change a diaper and someone starting eating it. Actually, he ended up eating most of it.


 Took these to send to Aunt Ashley one night, but couldn't seem to get a "normal" one.


 Sunday morning cuteness.

 YEAH!!!! A cousin on the Swann side. And that brings the total to Beeke: 44, Swann: 1. Little Madison Marie is going to be VERY loved by her cousins.

 She is a beautiful little girl.

 All the kiddos.

No comments: