Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Park Days 1

It was almost 80 degrees out, sunny, and the end of October-clearly Kezzie and I had to go to the park. As you can see, she consumes amazing amounts of park debris each time we go there.
Everything goes in the mouth. I thought I would just let her go for awhile, hoping she would discover how gross woodchips really are. But no. She actually started biting into smaller pieces so she could swallow it. I'm not sure if she really enjoys the taste, but I'm afraid she might because she was really upset when I took it away.
We go to the park and what is the most fun? The camera case.
She can do the little slide all by herself now!
She spotted a dog and took off after it. Thankfully the owner let us pet the thing or I think I would have had a disaster on my hands. She squealed with delight...as always!

No comments: